A Perfect Blend of Tranquility and Adventure
The nature sanctuary at Camp Catskills offers a full-on experience including a vast number of exciting excursions among its gorgeous surroundings. In this heart of the Hudson Valley, you can explore many charming towns within a 6-mile radius, choose your direction to either Albany, New Jersey, or Massachusetts—all within 30 minutes, or take a day drive to exciting New York City, just 2.5 miles away.
Zoom Flume Family Water Park
Featuring “Typhoon Twister”, Wave Pool, Wild River, Lazy River, and other water attractions.
20 Shady Glen Rd., East Durham, NY 12423
New York Zipline Adventures
Ziplines, rope bridges & climbing tower, plus 600-ft.-high line that’s the fastest and longest in U.S.
64 Klein Ave, Hunter, NY 12442
Windham Mountain Resort
World class ski resort that offers fine dining and bike park during the off season.
19 Resort Dr., Windham, NY 12496
Catch the Skyride. Enjoy a scenic and breathtaking 11-minute ride to the top of the 3200′ high summit of Hunter Mountain, offering spectacular views of the Northern Catskill Mountains, the Berkshires in Massachusetts, and Vermont’s Green Mountains.
Hudson River Cruises
Enjoy a clear view of historic Hudson River lighthouses, waterfront mansions and other notable locations on this two-hour sightseeing cruise
E. Strand St., Kingston, NY 12401
- Kaaterskill Falls
- North and South Lake
- The Mohonk Preserve
- The Catskill Preserve
- RamsHorn-Livingston Sanctuary
- Bash Bish Falls
- Esopus Creek
Kayak & Fishing
- Green Lake
- The Batavia Kill River
- Schoharie Creek
Historical Sights & Museums
- Olana State Historic Site is a historic house museum and property
- Hudson – Athens Lighthouse
- Saugerties Lighthouse, Museum and Trail
- Vanderbilt Estate
- Roosevelt Estate
- Thomas Cole National Historic Site
Downtown Saugerties, Woodstock, Hudson, Catskill, Ravena, Glenmont, Albany, and Troy all offer many options if you’re interested in antiques; all within about a 30-minute drive.
- Crossgates Mall, 1 Crossgates Mall Rd, Guilderland, NY
- Colonie Center Mall, Wolf Rd & Central Avenue, Colonie, NY
- King’s Plaza, Ulster Ave, Kingston, NY
- Catskill Golf Resort, Catskill, NY
- Rainbow Golf Club, Greenville, NY
- Rip Van Winkle Country Club, Palenville, NY
- Tri-City Valley Cats baseball, Joe Bruno Stadium, Troy, NY
- Hudson Valley Renegades baseball, Dutchess Stadium, Wappinger Falls, NY
- Horseback Riding
- Bailiwick Animal Park and Riding Stable; Catskill